Science & Technology Department Strategic Partnerships
Strategic partnerships are of crucial importance for the fulfillment of the Department’s missions and the promotion of international mobility of researchers.
The Department currently has signed agreements with the following prestigious British institutions:
- Churchill College (University of Cambridge): for the award of Fellowships to excellent senior French researchers, allowing them to be hosted in the College during a sabbatical leave.
- University College London: for the annual organisation of research seminars, workshops for early career researchers, meetings of PhD students as well as bilateral public lectures.
- Royal Society of Edinburgh: for the organisation of an annual Franco-Scottish event (public lecture and/or workshop).
- Consortium EUROfusion: for hosting at the nuclear fusion Harwell site early career researchers and engineering interns, with the purpose of transferring skills to ITER and training talented young people.
- Diamond Light Source Ltd: for i) the organisation of joint workshops between Diamond and Institut Pasteur; and ii) the conduct of research experiments and/or use of beamlines during short working visits to Diamond by French researchers, preferably working at the Institut Pasteur in the priority areas of health and well-being research, but also open to other scientists working in the areas of energy, environment, materials and nanoscience.