LANEF PhD Program Spring 2016
The Laboratory of Nanosciences and Energy of the Future (LANEF) is launching the Spring 2016 edition of its PhD Program.
LANEF PhD Program is a three year program to support PhD training of excellent students. The thesis will be prepared in one of the five laboratories (NEEL, INAC, G2ELab, LNCMI and LPMMC) on a topic related to one or several of the following fields:
- Photonics and semiconductors
- Spintronics and nanomagnetism
- Quantum nanoelectronics
- Breakthroughs for electrical energy
- Advanced superconductivity
- New frontiers in cryogenics
- Nanosensors and nanomaterials for health and biology
- Theoretical and Computational Physics.
- Candidates are invited to visit the LANEF’s webpage dedicated to the “PhD Program” to find guidelines for application and contacts.
- The application form template is to be downloaded from that webpage and upload on our online application webpage.
- 528.4 kb
- LANEF PhD Program Spring 2016 Call