Franco-British Workshop ’Digital Government: Next Steps & Potential Futures’
The Science and Technology Department from the French Embassy hosted on 26th May 2016 at the Residence of France a bilateral scientific workshop on the next steps and potential futures of digital government. It was organised in partnership with Nesta and French Centre for Research and Interdisciplinarity.
The aim of the event was to bring together a panel of professionals from diverse backgrounds (academics, public servants, etc.) and expertise (open data, cybersecurity, blockchain, etc.) to share their experience and thoughts on the future of our digital governments with a Franco-British perspective.
After opening keynotes delivered by high level representatives, the day was organised around 3 sessions dealing with the future of digital democracy and public services.
- 208 kb
- FR-UK Workshop Digital Government - Final Report
- Sir Mark Walport - "Blockchain for Government and public services"
- Laure Lucchesi - “Open x Data : levers to drive government transformation”
- Oliver Buckley, “UK Government Data Programme: The Next Steps for Government Data”
- Charly Berthet & Camille Hartmann - "Building a Digital Democracy in the Contributive Society: Focus on French Digital Consultations”